Property/Evidence Management Division
The Property Room located at 2900 S. Woodrow in Little Rock Arkansas (501-340-7091) is currently staffed with two Deputies with back up Deputies from the Warrants Division available and trained to assist as needed. The primary functions of this area are:
- Receiving and maintaining all submitted items
- Transporting submissions to and from Arkansas State Crime Lab
- Preparing and completing destructions of items ordered by the courts to be destroyed
- Overseeing Pulaski County Regional Detention Facility Trustees assigned to the administrative offices
- Oversees Pulaski County Sheriff's Office Drug Take-Back program.